" The Opera House"
The Lathrope & Ruffing Delphi Opera House made its debut in 1882 to a crowd of nearly 500 people. Singers, musicians, poets, and actors plied their wares on the wooden stage on the third floor of the Assion-Ruffing building. Signatures of departed entertainers can still be viewed on the backstage walls. Gone, but not forgotten. These are the sentiments of today's Delphi Preservation Society. The vision to...more »